Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Family Peek-A-Boo Board

I crafted this fun activity board on Monday of this week and it has continued to keep K entertained all week!  The idea came from my Bright and Beyond, Age 1 card deck.


We chose to do pictures of our family for Kellan, since he has many family members he doesn't get to see on a regular basis.  I used a black foam board, photographs and adhesive felt.  I would recommend just using thin fabric and a very sturdy glue rather than the adhesive felt because K was easily able to completely pull off the flaps as you can see in the pics below.


He had a great time looking at everyone and listening to me talk about who was in each picture.  The foam poster board also can be turned upside-down (so pictures are facing down) and propped on a chair to be used for a quick and easy ramp for toy cars!

One of my favorite activities so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment