Sunday, November 20, 2011

A pretty perfect weekend...


Matt is in town for the weekend!  He got in Friday night after a long week of training in Memphis.  After I picked him up from the airport we went and met my sister Rachel and her boyfriend Blake at Brady Tavern.  It's a dark and cozy, library-style pub and grill that was the perfect place to visit on a chilly November evening...


Downtown Tulsa has really blossomed over the last decade and this particular spot is in the Brady District.  They have a yummy dinner menu and a really unique drink menu as well.  Matt and I shared a killer meat and cheese platter called the "Cured Meat and Artisan Cheese Combination" and enjoyed some great draft beers and wine.

Saturday morning Matt let me sleep in until 9:00 a.m. while he watched Kellan, which was awesome.  I never thought I would refer to sleeping until 9:00 a.m. as "sleeping in."  How motherhood changes things...

After putting K down for a nap, Matt and I worked out for about an hour.  We made sure that we burned a lot of calories because we planned to visit Ron's Hamburgers for lunch.  Ron's is hands down one of my favorite places for a sinfully greasy burger in T-Town.  



Just as we knew it would be, our Ron's lunch was magically delicious.  Afterwards, we headed over to LaFortune Park for some K Ray playtime.  Daddy and Kellan had a lots of fun together...


 K loved stomping around in the leaves...


...and going down the slide over and over and over again.


K and Mommy explored the big jungle gyms.


And we finished up with a swing ride.



I guess that this must be the place...

No comments:

Post a Comment